Monday, April 06, 2009

top.ten : birthday.party

I am posting an early Top Ten Tuesday. It is one of the rare times in life that I am not late, so please treasure it.

I attended a birthday party for my 4-year-old and 6-year-old nieces on Sunday evening. It was very cool. I miss being a little girl.

Anyway, for today's Top Ten, I would like you to look at 10 images that I captured during this time.

Pictures speak to us all in different ways. Some of us react to the emotions of the person in the photo, others of us focus on what is taking place, and still some of us tend to look at colors, lines, and mood.

Choose the image that evoke the following responses and explain why:
1. A big smile
2. A chuckle
3. A feeling of nostalgia

While all of the images are similar in theme, each picture holds its own story. I will with hold from titling since I feel like that may play with your responses. I want this to be totally based off of the image itself.

Thanks for participating... it will be interesting to see what your choices are.

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

Love you all!

T

4 comments:

Jill Foley said...

I like #4, then #5, then #10. (I like them all, but those are my top 3). Great pictures!

Erin said...

They're all great - but I loved the whimsical #6 and #8 and the way you captured those brilliant beautiful brown eyes in #3. I love #4 too. Ok. Those are my top 4. :)

Erin said...

I meant #2. Shoot - I knew I'd mess that up!

Kelly said...

#2, #3, #4 all gave me a big smile because they all have great smiles and expressions in their faces. #10 made me feel naustalgic because I used to love playing with my little pony! :)