If I'm back, I'm back. That means to stay on top of the Top Ten Tuesdays! Who could forget?
As Spring is now in the air, let's focus on that. Look at each one of these as not just a "favorite time of Spring," but moreso as a "moment in time that captivates the beginning essence of Spring" that you love so much. Pick the one that speaks to you!
1. Seeing the first baby green leaf spring out of a twiggy branch on your favorite tree
2. Closing your eyes and letting the warm air from the sunlight toast your face
3. The "fresh rain" smell
4. Hearing the tweet tweet tweet and sing songy whistle of the first birds back
5. The morning you wake up and see the "red bud" (looks more like purple to me) trees exploding with vibrant colors and flower
6. The first day you can slip on shorts and flip flops... and not be cold.
7. The ringing of the sirens and darkening of the sky as the 1st tornado warning twists into Central IL
8. The first contact of taste buds to icy, vanilla Dairy Queen delight (let the true Mortonites shine!)
9. The lightning/thunder storms with wind, gray sky, and fast-moving clouds
10. Sighting all kinds of deer and thinking, "At least now I can hunt without freezing to death."
Ok... Spring into Action... and vote!
Love you all! T