Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hello My Name is... (Top Ten)

To everything, there is a name. A description, a label, a title. Something to which you can address something or someone. Today, the relevance is the name of a person.

I have always had a feddish with names. I used to sit around and make lists of "baby names" that I loved. Weird? Maybe slightly, but we all have our quirks. Find below a list of some of the most unique names that I like, and vote for your favorite!


1. Penelope
2. Grayer
3. Beatrice
4. Milo
5. Phinneas
6. Eloise
7. Ceil
8. Evita
9. Liam
10. Ingrid

Love you all! T

10 comments:

Luke said...

Number 8: Evita.

sidenote: Penny Knochel's real name is Penelope. :-)

Anonymous said...

i vote for the one you didnt put up. maybe that's cuz you are secretly hoping to name your little girl that someday.... or scared that someone will steal it.

kidding.

glad to see you are top tenning tuesdays again.

Heidi said...

#4: Milo

And I also have a thing with baby names. I love to come up with lists and discuss them. We should get together. :)

Heidi said...

Oh, and my husband likes Evita? How is it that he likes that name when there are so many he doesn't?

Jenna said...

This sounds o much like me. Sorry I was blogsnooping!

I'm going for Milo and Penelope

Vanessa said...

I vote Ingrid! Liam is a close second.

the schros said...

#9 Liam. my number 2 is #2. Grayer

Anonymous said...

i personally like #2 grayer. unique.

Anonymous said...

Grayer.

Tasha said...

nice try Taryn, Penelope's still mine. :)