Well guys, it's the end of the semester and needless to say, I am running out of steam. Not to worry, I will be back on my feet once finals are done and over with, and the summer has begun. However, today we're going to take it light n'easy and go with a topic that is, of course, dear to my heart:
My Top Ten Favorite meals to order from Various Restaurants. Pick your favorite.
1. Basta's- Angel hair with meat sauce with their delicious bread smeared with garlic butter and a side salad doused with House dressing (a raspberry vinegarette)
2. Buffalo Wild Wings- 6 honey mustard barbeque wings and a bacon cheese burger with a side of buffalo chips
3. Fazzoli's- The 3-way sampler with lasagna, fettucini, and spaghetti, and about 3 of their amazing bread sticks
4. Chile's- an appetizer of chips and salsa with an order of the mushroom jack fajitas (hold the mushroom, please, unless I am splitting with someone who must have them)
5. Ruby Tuesday's- the chicken tenders dinner with fries, plus the salad bar (if I'm really hungry) which includes lettuce salad, spinach, carrots, eggs, peas, cheese, and ranch dressing with croutons
6. Uno's- the deep dish pepperoni pizza (you can't go wrong here)
For you fast food lovers...
7. Arby's- the Market Fresh chicken salad sandwich and some curly friends
8. Subway- 6" club on Monterey Cheddar with bacon, a line of mayo, 3 dots of mustard, some South West sauce, a little lettuce, and pickle, with a bag of Sun Harvest Cheddar chips, and maybe a cookie
9. China Dragon- a pint of chicken and broccoli with rice, or the garlic chicken (to split)
10. Taco Bell- anywhere other than Morton (because for some in sane reason, Morton doens't do this anymore), a Kid's Meal, which includes 2 hard shell tacos, nachos and cheese, and a granola bar, with an order of cinnamon twists
In Morton: 2 tacos, and an order of nachos and cheese, hold everything except the beans and salsa on the side
What are your taste buds saying? Let me know! I love you all!