What does that spell? Jazz. News, Blues, & all that Jazz. We have been on a jazz kick at our apartment this past week and I LOVE it. Whenever I hear jazz, I get an excited, bubbly feeling inside of me and I am just so happy.
Let's not stray too far away from weekly business, though. I have a Top Ten Tuesday 5 to conduct.
Today's topic: Pet Peeves. We all have them... those things that just GRIND to our very core and make us want to SCREAM. Here are mine:
1. Slow walkers. Seriously- if you have somewhere to be, join me in the right lane. If not- scoot over to the left and smell your roses. I don't know why, but my "regular" walking pace has always been considerably faster than an average person's fast walk, so I become angered very easiler when I am trapped behind huge clusters of slow moving people.
2. Semis on the highway. I've always thought they should have their own highway. It would solve a lot of annoyances.
3. Spelling and grammatical errors, especially in important documents.
4. MESSAGES AND PAPERS THAT ARE WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS. I FEEL LIKE I AM BEING YELLED AT.
5. When people curse a lot. It is disrespectful and it lowers their credibility... by a lot.
6. Going to the dentist. I don't mind it so much anymore now that I don't have to sit there with flouride in my mouth and gag over it for 2 long minutes. But still. I recently got 2 cavities filled and I thought I might die from having my mouth open for so long, with those shrill drills screaming into my mouth and creating pasty, bad-flavored debris that ran down my throat.
7. People who never have been, never are, and never will be wrong.
8. Trying to instruct people from our parent's generation how to check their e-mail, play a DVD, or use their cell phone.
9. People who don't eat regularly. I like to know that I am going to get fed, and better yet, WHEN it's going to happen. It's called nutrional secruity.
10. People who call me but don't leave a voice mail. Most people don't like listening to voice mails, but I like knowing why the person called so I can be on task when I talk back to the person.
Well, that's it. I'm officially annoyed. Kidding...kidding... but thinking about this stuff kind of gets me riled up.
I'll just end in a note of love- I love you all. T