Notice the numerical value in the title. That means I have been doing Top Ten Tuesdays for 2 months, now. Wow. What commitment.
My subject matter for today consists of the top ten reasons why Luke is an ok guy. Here they are:
1. He works in Morton. And soon- he will live there.
2. I think he is a bigger online fanatic than me; he devotes half of his online time to his blog, and the other half validating what I tell him via "googling."
3. He always fixes my blog problems.
4. I think he is better at html than me, which is sad, because I am taking two courses in web design.
5. He likes chocolate, such as M&Ms (the best munchies EVER), chocolate chip cookies, and vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup.
6. He is an engineer (or something?) and I don't know but I think you have to be smart to be one of those.
7. He enjoys pineapple, long walks on the beach, and bright Autumn days (I just made that up, but it seems to fit the theme of these list items)
8. When I ask hiim a simple question, such as, "What is your favorite animal?" it inspires a whole nother conversation on what category of animal to be considered, such as "wild, pet, or overall." No conversation or question is left un-psycho-analyzed.
9. I learned from him that "nother," is indeed (note how it was successfully used in list item 8) an informal way to use "other."
10. His favorite animal, I finally found out, is probably a wolf or a tiger.
There they are, folks. Please vote. Love you all. T