This is Tracy Part III.
For those of you who are faithful, tuned-in readers of my blog, you may recall that I said Part III would be coming sometime in December. Since I did not want to let you down, nor become a blogger who is careless enough to just promise words like that and then not fulfill them, here is "Tracy, Part III."
Tracy is cool because:
1. She snowboards. That right there says "cool," in my opinion. Not only does she snowboard, but she is fantastic at it.
2. She has a green ipod mini AND an ibook. She does technology in style.
3. She likes to run. And sometimes, she even runs with me.
4. She drives a ruby red Honda... some trusty wheels.
5. She is one of my only other friends who will rap-dance w/me with NO SHAME. That's the only way to do it.
6. Her middle name is Jo. Just kidding, it's Janiqua. Just kidding...
Well, it's kind of awkward to end on # 6, but this whole write-up is awkward because there is an element missing. I know what it is- it's Tracy in her physical form. Every other time I've written a Tracy tribute, she has been here aiding me. I gander the reason she isn't here this time is because I feel confident after the first 2 Tracy posts' successes, so I'm just going for it.
Tracy, this is to you...
my crazy, humorous, laughable, smiling, bright, spiritually minded and brilliant room mate.
I will be starting a new series this Spring which covers both of my other room mates. The next series will feature Tammy, Part I. Try to contain your excitement.
I love you all.