Monday, March 09, 2009

knowledge gaps, grammar, coffee, chocolate... the like

A couple of years back, I took a handful of these fun tests and posted them on my blog. Tonight, I was immersed in a very tedious and "be patient & wait" type of computer projects, and I'm still not done. However, during some of my waiting room sessions, I took a few of these tests. Some of them are utterly ridiculous, but they did make me laugh out loud more than once. Below, I am sharing with you a few of my favorites. These are the ones that either a) created a good laugh, b) are a true story in my life, or c) both.



There Is 1 Gap in Your Knowledge



Where you have gaps in your knowledge:



History



Where you don't have gaps in your knowledge:



Philosophy

Religion

Economics

Literature

Science

Art


I was pleasantly surprised by the above results... only one gap! Although, I could have told you I would fail the history section. I have always been awful at that subject and cannot remember dates, facts, and people to save my life.



Your Colors Say You Are Hopeful



When you are at peace, you are:



Deeply stable



When you are moved to act, you are:



Confident and optimistic



When you are inspired, you are:



Creative and productive



When your life is perfectly balanced, you are:



Philosophical and expressive



Your life's purpose is:



To find contentment


I love colors... and I thought this assessment was actually quite accurate.



You Scored an A



You got 9/10 questions correct.



It's pretty obvious that you don't make basic grammatical errors.

If anything, you're annoyed when people make simple mistakes on their blogs.

As far as people with bad grammar go, you know they're only human.

And it's humanity and its current condition that truly disturb you sometimes.


Oh my word, I am such the grammar police. This test made me laugh.



What Your Love of Peanut Butter Cups Says About You



You are hedonistic... sometimes to the point of being greedy.

You love to eat, and there's no chance you're sharing your candy!



While you may be greedy, it's with good reason. You have great taste.

The things you love are worth loving, and it's no wonder you crave them.


OK, I truly LOVE Reese's PB Cups... these results made me laugh... it's sad, but it's true...



You Are a Cappuccino



You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new.

However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like.

You are a total girly girly at heart - and prefer your coffee with good conversation.

You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please


Coffee=awesome.



You Are Milk Chocolate



A total dreamer, you spend most of your time with your head in the clouds.

You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life.

Also nostalgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long ago.


It was protocol to complete one of the tests pertaining to chocolate, seeing as it is such an important topic in my life.



You Are Made Of Passion, Tolerance, and Drive



3 parts Passion

2 parts Tolerance

1 part Drive



And a Splash of Tease



Sip slowly on the beach


This one is a complete riot. But actually quite accurate.

Alright, well this type of thing is fun every once in awhile... a definite waste of time, but oh, it's fun. If you click on my results it should link you to the website. Take a few if you have time-- they are fun-- but be careful, it's addictive! Also, I will say that some of the tests can be a bit inappropriate or over-the-top cheesy so watch what you click on.

Love you all!

T

1 comment:

Katie May said...

oooh dear. you've got me started now! haha...some of these are really weird... :]