Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Top Ten Speaking Images

I love words and quotes, but more than that, I love pictures. An image alone can speak volumes, and sometimes I hesitate to assign words to a picture because then it is locked into that one interpretation. However, I do it often. And for today's Top Ten Tuesday, there will be a series of 10 images and/or designs posted. Each has a word, a phrase, or quote(s). Vote for your favorite!

Click on the image to enlarge.











Have fun! Love you all!

T

6 comments:

Katie May said...

i loveee them!
the chidhood one is my fav. :]

Vanessa said...

I like the last one...

:)

sarah said...

I have to go with the childhood one. We had a picnic table just like that on our back patio.

Anonymous said...

WHERE are posters of these? You need to sell them. Seriously. :) I can't pick just one- I love them all!

Tami said...

wow! it's hard to say...if i were to buy one, i'd probably buy the one about the trees. i really liked that one!

Sara said...

These are all great! I'll narrow it down...I loved the friendship one, childhood one, and the one about "that little voice inside your head"

thanks for sharing... :)