Believe it or not, I have had this blog since July 2005. I think it goes without saying, but a person changes a lot in 3 years. Looking back, I find it funny and almost silly some of the stories I shared... but, at the same time, it's a reminder of fun times and good memories. So with that introduction, I give to you the first Top Ten Tuesday that we've had in a long, long while.
I went back to the first 2 years (05-06) that I had this blog and extracted interesting one-liners and phrases for today's Top Ten. Please vote for your favorite... perhaps the one that makes you smile, laugh, or think, "What on earth was she talking about?"
1. She thinks that I am going through an identity crisis because I claimed to be a tree… She's probably just jealous of my tree-like qualities.
2. That paragraph is an excuse as to why when I slammed my car door shut (with both sets of my keys IN my car), my brother made the statement, "Taryn, some days I think you are a blonde."
3. "You 3 laugh at so many things that AREN'T funny."
4. Her secret dream is to run away and become a professional surfer, "even though I've only done it once," she says.
5. I'm 19 years old and I'm already showing signs of extreme aging.
6. She is capable of being the lead role in my future dramatic novel.
7. Tracy: Taryn, if we lived in Florida right now, I would invite you to the beach this afternoon.
8. Semis on the highway. I've always thought they should have their own highway. It would solve a lot of annoyances.
9. I like to know that I am going to get fed, and better yet, WHEN it's going to happen. It's called nutritional security.
10. “I wonder if there is a bomb attached to it,” I remarked. Kristi stood at a safe distance, and I circled the balloon, trying to eye what could possibly be attached to its string.
Well, there you have it. Vote away! Love you all, T