Thursday, October 09, 2008

tag you're it.



I was tagged. And as luck would have it, I'm a "random facts" junkie. So here
are the 7 random facts:

7. My office walls are purple.
6. I currently have a fettish with sock monsters.
5. I strive for and prize authenticity.
4. I'm not a fan of mushrooms.
3. Three things that will always bring a smile to my face: sunny days, coffee, and chocolate.
2. I believe that everyone is beautiful. Our pretenses often hide the ability to see it.
1. Fingerless gloves rock.

I'm tagging Tasha, Caitlin, and Sarah.

I'll be back in a couple days with a thought I've been wanting to post for awhile. Love you all.

T

2 comments:

Caitlin Long said...

So...I have one purple wall in my apartment...oh no, did I just use up a random fact?

I'll do this random posting thing--after midterms ;]

Rebekah said...

fun post Taryn.

to answer you from my blog...I'm not actually sure what this lens is called. I'll just write down what's written on it.

Nikon AF NIKKOR 24 - 120 mm lens.

I don't know if that tells you anything.

I someday really want a macro lens and a wide angle lens. A fish eye lens would be fun too....oh all the things that would be fun to have!