I am sitting here in the kitchen with ALL of my room mates while I am writing this. Another great save from Kristi tonight... I got a phone call around 10 p.m. wondering where the Top Ten was. To be honest, I had forgotten it was Tuesday and thought it was Monday. How dreadful.
Well, my initial topic was going to be Top Ten Food Creations by myself, but as I am sitting here, all my "T's" shouted at me: Do your top ten favorite T's! So that's what I'm going to do.
But not without writing about my spontaneous and amazing food creation that I had tonight. We were all eating snacks, so I decided to combine a few of them. I took a graham cracker, smeared peanutbutter on it, placed 3 mini marshmallows on it, and zapped it in the microwave for 8 seconds. The marshmallows start to blow up but not TOO much, just enough to soften them and warm the peanubutter. What results is an amazing sensation in your mouth! It is SO yummy. You must all try it.
So here is my Top Ten Favorite T's (in NO particular order, of course:)
1. Tommy Hilfiger
2. Takhomasak from Steak 'n Shake
3. Toast with cinnamon, or peanutbutter and marshmallows, or peanutbutter, bananas & honey
4. Temperatures that are high, especially outside
5. Tea party lunches
6. Telephone calls from friends & family
7. Tire swings (are sooo fun, especially when you are so dizzy that you can't walk)
8. Tinker Toys (do any of you remember those?)
9. Top Ten Tuesdays
Now that I'm done playing Scategories, why don't I just say that of course I also enjoy:
Tammy, Tricia, Tracy, Tonya, Tasha, and Tate. I have SO many T's in my life...
Alright, I'll be anxiously awaiting your votes...