Last winter, at the close of Tracy, Part 3, I promised a continuation of this process with Tammy (and then, of course, Tricia.) So if everyone could just try to contain your forthcoming excitement, sit back in your seats, and read on, you will find some enlightening facts about my room mate.
Tammy Sue, Part 1
Some reasons why I love Tammy:
1. Her name gives me many options to be creative: Tamara, Tamaroo, Tam Tamaroo, Tamaria, Tamantha, Tamika, and the list goes on.
2. She can down Starbursts like none other.
3. She can COOK, and is an expert entertainer.
4. Tammy's room is right across from mine, and she has never once complained that I am NEVER asleep when she goes to bed, and NEVER awake when she gets up in the morning. :) This trait also shows her discipline skills.
5. I can already see traces of a great teacher shining forth in her; she can write very captivating, creative children's books, she is great with kids whenever they are around, and she does a good job of putting up with the 3 that she lives with. :)
And that is all for now. Stay tuned for Tammy, Part 2, coming sometime within the next couple of weeks.
Before I close, I'd like to announce the winners of last Tuesday's Top Ten. Coming in first was Tinker Toys, and then we have temperatures that are high and tires swings come in second.
Love you all. T