My blog needs something consistent and fun. Here is what I propose:
Top Ten Tuesdays.
Other than being inspired by Priscilla's Thurday Thirteens (thanks for the idea! :) I'm making this up as I go, so forgive the unorganization of it all.
Top Ten Tuesday posts will be made weekly, every Tuesday. I will post my top ten "somethings" of the week. These "somethings" could be memories, stories, activities, verses, movies, foods... WHATEVER. The topic will be whatever I feel like, yet I am open to requests.... I'm all about pleasing the audience.
The only rule for Top Ten Tuesday posts is that if you comment, you must include what number of the top ten is your favorite, and why.
Let's start off nice 'n easy, with a subject dear to my heart as I worked at Dairy Queen for 6 years.
Today's Top Ten Tuesdays's Topic: Ice Cream Creations.
1. A-top a sugar cone from 31 Flavors: a scoop of mint chocolate chip on the bottom, and a scoop of chocolate-peanutbutter on top (anyone who went to Florida with me knows this.)
2. A peanutbutter cup blizzard from DQ with chocolate ice cream and brownie chunks.
3. A homemade skillet cookie with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, and a cherry.
4. A homemade brownie with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, and a cherry.
5. A Chocolate Extremem blizzard from DQ (includes cocoa fudge, brownie chunks, and chocolate chips)
6. A Strawberry Cheesecake blizzard from DQ.
7. A Brownie Earthquake from DQ (2 balls of soft serve surrounded by a pair of Oreo brownie wedges, with hot fudge and marshmallow sauce drizzled on top, finished off with a couple of schoops of Oreo pieces and some whipped cream)... I also get mine with caramel sauce
8. A swirl cone from DQ dipped in chocolate
9. A Banana Split (DQ)
10. A Mocha Moo Latte from DQ
I'll anxiously await the results...
I love you all, T.